Monday, March 23, 2009

Inspiration...

I believe that each family has one person, who keeps the family together. In my family, next to my Mom and Dad, that person is my sister Marta. Marta is the eldest of 5 children, and she definitely possesses the characteristics of a first-born child. She is very smart, has a great sense of humor, and I believe she can accomplish anything she sets her mind to. She is also very creative -- she is a great singer, interior designer, crafts person, gardener...and even shopper! (She finds great bargains!)

In addition, my sister keeps us all in the loop, organize events, and encourages us to succeed. She is quick to offer assistance whenever needed, and I love and appreciate her so.

Today is my sisters 55th Birthday. I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish Marta a very Happy Birthday, and to thank her for being the person that she is. Marta, you are a lovely woman and I am proud to call you my sister. You are always so encouraging and you inspire me to keep moving forward. Thank you, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Deborah

No comments: