Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How do you eat an elephant?

One bite at a time...

Well, a few of you have asked how I’m coming along on the Morro Bay Collage. My response is, one dab of paint at a time.

After getting the Gallery at Marina Square up and running, I had some things to catch up on, so painting got pushed to the backburner. Well, I can say that I am now looking forward, instead of behind, and painting is once again in my line of sight. So, I dabbed some digital paint on my digital paper and have an update for you. If you will remember, this is how the collage looked at last posting…




I worked a bit on the woody, the egret reflection, the surfer and the sea otter and here is the latest version…



There is still much to do, but I will continue – one brush stroke at a time. Until my next post, have a great day and remember, “The race is not always to the swift, but to those who keep on running.”

No comments: