Monday, February 9, 2009

All Systems Go...

Thank you for your patience while I worked out my computer problem. My computer is back and fully functional -- thanks to the help of the computer wiz at my day job – Thank you, Kane!

Probably the most significant thing that has happened in the past several weeks, artistically speaking, is that I was asked to be part of the Gallery at Marina Square in Morro Bay, California. The Gallery represents approximately 25 artists from the local area. The artists themselves work one or two days a month at the gallery, so when you visit, you are talking with an artist.

My gallery orientation/work-day was Saturday, February 7th. I was paired up with Gregory, a wonderful abstract painter with the patience of Job. Thanks Gregory for the painless training day!

Since it is February, I created some Valentine’s Day cards and some Girly Girl shoe and purse themed art. Each Girly Girl shoe and purse combo is an original watercolor, framed in a cute little purse frame.


I have a number of the Girly Girl originals and Valentine’s Day cards at the Gallery at Marina Square, at the Beads of Sharon Bead Shop in San Luis Obispo, and available direct. Simply contact me at djPortraitArtist@aol.com for more details.

Remember, treasure today for the gift that it is!

No comments: