Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Show us Your America...

Hi All:

Today's posting is a little different. I haven't painted all week, but I DID enter the Aaron Brothers "show us your America" contest, and I could use your support. I entered the "Day in Morro Bay Painting" (aka the Morro Bay Collage).



If you would be so kind as to go to my entry at http://showusyouramerica.com/uploads/2068 and rate my painting, it will increase my chance of getting selected to be in the final voting group. The ratings are being accepted through the end of today and the voting will begin tomorrow.


As always, thank you for your support!


From the Jewelry Box...

Although I didn't paint this week, I did make a pair of earrings and a bracelet. They were intended to be made for my husbands niece's wedding, but I didn't complete them in time. The day turned out to be one challenge after another and I ended up attending the wedding without any jewelry at all! Oh well, here's to the simple life!

The earrings and bracelet made this week are silver and red stone (although I don't know what kind of stone).
Quote for Today...
"Nobody says you must laugh, but a sense of humor can help you overlook the unatractive, tolerate the unpleasant, cope with the unexpected, and smile through the day." ~ Ann Landers

No comments: