Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Introducing the Zoe Chronicles -- A Dog Blog

What's on my Easel...
My easel is currently filled with whimsical, dog and animal art work. 

Why, you ask?  Well, it seems lately my husband and I have been hearing about dogs, horses, animals (and people) who are struggling and in need of assistance.  My husband and I decided that through a collaborative effort, we could help support animal (and human) rescue. 

So, we've come up with a new "dog blog" featuring our dog Zoe.  It is called, "Zoe-Chronicles" and in it, we will share stories about Zoe's life (from her perspective of course), provide training tips, links to animal related sites, and offer Zoe's PAW PRINT ART for sale -- with 30% of all sales profits being donated to animal (and human) rescue.

So, please check out the Zoe-Chronicles at http:zoe-chronicles.blogspot.com/  Tell people about it, and if you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us.

Together we can make a difference!

Today's Quote...
"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank

No comments: