Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Time Tells All...

Or so they say = )

Two weeks ago I started the Zoe-Chronicles: A Dog Blog (http://zoe-chronicles.blogspot.com/).  What I have learned is that people would much rather read about a dog than about art!  My blog has been on-line for several months, and has hosted a-l-m-o-s-t 500 visitors.  Zoe's blog has been on-line for 2 weeks and she has has had almost 300 visitors to her blog.  And so, during this holiday season, rather than trying to update two blogs...and do the artwork and make the jewelry to support my art blog entries, I am going to focus on Zoe's blog for the remainder of the year. 

I will still offer some art items for sale through my Etsy shop (http://debjeffrey.etsy.com/), so please feel free to stop by and see what is new.  And if you would like to keep up with Zoe and her antics, please check in often, to see what our little girl is up to.

If you would like me to contact you once I start updating my blog again, after the first of the year, please email me at djPortraitArtist@aol.com and let me know.  Until my next post -- be blessed!

Deborah

No comments: