Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Give me an "E"...Give me a "T...S...Y"

Yes, I have set up shop and am now on ETSY. For those of you who are unfamiliar with ETSY, it is a website which provides small business entrepreneurs with a way to buy and sell handmade items, including art, photography, clothing, etc. If it is handmade…or vintage, it is eligible for sale on ETSY.

My shop is located at http://www.debjeffrey.etsy.com/ -- Please note that I still have much work to do to my shop – resize photos, add items, etc., but I imagine it will be an ever-evolving site. So, please stop by and let me know what you think – Thank you!

What’s on My Easel…

Well, the dog portrait has become a digital painting. I am almost done and hope to complete it tonight. If I do get permission to share the painting with you, I will include with my next post.

I worked a bit on the The Tribute to Francis. It is still slow going, but I’ll keep you informed of the process nonetheless.

This is where we left off…




And this is where we are now. The flower has been developed a bit more.



Once the basic shading and highlights are added, I will go back and add the veins and other detail.

From the Jewelry Box…

My last posting included a photo of a bracelet I made to help encourage my 11 year-old jewelry-designing niece. Well, we delivered the bracelet, some jewelry making supplies and the following business cards this weekend…
I have blurred her blog and email address -- As soon as she provides me with some photos and details about her jewely, I will provide you with the details about Jewelry Designs by Drina.

I have a necklace design occupying my brain, so by next Tuesday, I hope to have a new necklace to share with you.

Today’s Quote…
“I really have a lot of stuff in my head; if only there were insurance companies for that as there are for so many things.” -Edgar Degas

No comments: